Istanbul Food on Foot Tour
From $125 Per group up to 1Book now
Pick-up serviceMeet your guide in your hotel/port
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Bosphorus
- Go off the beaten paths while enjoying more than 14 delicious food tastings
- Experience the fragrant and visually stimulating Spice Bazaar and Grand Bazaar
- Taste authentic street foods from Turkish cuisine
- Join the most generous food tour of Istanbul
With this culinary walk, you will visit bakeries, pastry shops and Turkish pizza restaurants as well as cruising, enjoying a bowl of traditional soup, sharing Turkish-style breakfast with a black tea, tasting freshly baked bagel, stopping by a local restaurant for sampling an authentic Turkish pizza or finding some artisan’s shops to visit and mingle with locals picking up their daily products from the markets in a labyrinth of streets.
You will overlook Istanbul from the roof of the Ottoman caravanserais (trading centers) to see an amazing view. It will be all about real people, real food, and real places.
The Bosphorus Strait is one of the world’s busiest waterways, connecting the Black Sea with the Sea of Marmara. Sea traffic continues through the Dardanelles to the Aegean Sea, and on to the Mediterranean.
A visit to the Spice Market follows the cruise. This indoor market features shops offering a variety of spices, flavored teas, Turkish delight, and nuts, as well as ceramics, household goods, small souvenirs, and more. As soon as you enter, you’ll marvel at the colors and aromas of Turkish food offerings!
- Fully licensed private guide
- Samples to taste and drink
- Ferry tickets
- Transportation (by tram if necessary)
- Personal expenses
Product ID: 46589