Private Guided 8-Hour Day Tour of IstanbulProduct ID: 18174
From US$370.43 Per group up to 11Book now
Pick-up serviceIf you have requested/contracted pick-up from your hotel, your private guide will meet you at the "front entrance door to the hotel. They will be holding a sign with your name. Please stay with your group and have your voucher/confirmation handy to compare with your guide's copy for ease of identification. Please note that if the pick-up point is in the eastern part of Istanbul, such as in Üsküdar, Ataşehir, or Kadıköy, you will need to pay 40 EUR extra for the pick-up transportation.
- Enjoy a truly memorable private 8-hour guided tour of Istanbul
- Shop for Turkish treasures in the Spice Bazaar
- Taste the flavors of Turkey, Egypt, and Italy with a traditional lunch
- See and learn about the opulent lifestyle of the sultans in Topkapi Palace
- See Istanbul's most beloved highlights, such as the Blue Mosque, Basilica Cistern, and more
- Get picked up from and dropped off at your hotel or cruise ship in an air-conditioned luxury car
The first stop on the tour is the Hagia Sophia museum/church, a 1500 year old Byzantine jewel. Your guide will teach you about this historic work of architecture before heading to the nearby Basilica Cistern. Glimpse a bygone era of decadence and wealth in the Topkapi Palace. This was built by the Sultan Mehmed II and displays a vast amount of jewels, gold and crystal chandeliers.
After roaming the opulent halls of the Topkapi Palace you too will want to indulge yourself. Treat your taste buds to a well-earned Turkish lunch. You can taste the flavors of Egypt, Greece and Italy in the local sumptuous cuisine. During the afternoon you will be shown around the Blue Mosque, famous for its 20,000 hand painted blue Iznik tiles. End your unforgettable day wandering the bustling Spice Bazaar. Here you will find anything from ceramics to leather to tea and spices. You will have time to shop for souvenirs and gifts before being driven back to your hotel or cruise ship.
- Licensed guide
- Dependable driver
- New A/C vehicle
- Local postcard
- Entrance fees
CRUISE SHIP Port: Your private guide will meet you outside the "EXIT DOOR" of the Customs Building. They will be holding a sign with your name. Please stay with your group and have your voucher/confirmation handy to compare with the copy your guide/rep will have for ease of Identification. FYI: The Port Police are helpful. (Open in Google Maps)
• Blue Mosque and Spice Market: free
• Hagia Sophia: (free 0-11 yrs) (EUR 11 for 12 yrs and up)
• Basilica: (free 0-7 yrs) (EUR 7 for 8 yrs and up)
• Topkapi Palace: (free 0-11 yrs) (EUR 10 for 12 yrs and up)
Advised: bring comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen, dark glasses, hat, and water.
Product ID: 18174