Travel back in time to life in 19th-century Istanbul. This Orient Express Trail Walk takes you from the train station through the streets of Galata and Beyoglu. Enjoy a short Golden Horn boat ride and a ride on the world’s oldest metro as well.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from centrally-located Istanbul hotels within Taksim Square, Şişli, Beşiktaş, Sultanahmet, and Fatih neighborhoods.
Select participants and date
- Luggage or large bags