Enjoy a guided tour in the heart of Istanbul's old town, Sultanahmet. Visit the Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, and Basilica Cistern with priority admission at the museums and skip the line entry.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
We meet at Ersoy Bufe. This is a small food kiosk just by the side of the Hippodrome in Sultanahmet Square. It is across the German Fountain. Your guide will be in front of the Ersoy Bufe with a sign that says, “Walks in Europe.”Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- You will have to pass through airport-style security
- Expect long lines to enter the Hagia Sophia, especially during local holidays.
- Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace may be closed unannounced due to high-level state visits.
- Basilica Cistern has 50 steps going down and then up. There is no lift.
- A visit to the Harem is not included in the guided tour but you can choose to visit at your own leisure.
- Please choose to bring your earphones for the headsets.