Istanbul: Turkish Food and Wine Half-Day Masterclass
From $120 per personBook now
- Learn to cook Turkish dishes to take a bit of Turkey back home with you
- Taste superb Turkish wines
- Cook in a custom made culinary workshop
- Get tips on cooking techniques from professional local chefs
Held every day (from 15:00 to 19:00) at the Learn to Cook Istanbul atelier in Taksim, the class will provide you with an introduction to Turkish cuisine, and show you how to prepare 2 meze dishes, a hot starter, main course, and dessert.
Enjoy a glass of Turkish coffee or tea (or something stronger) on arrival. At the end of the class, you will sit down to a delicious 5-course meal of what you have prepared, served with Turkish wine - or raki for those who want something stronger - and learn more about local white and red wines
- Cooking class in the heart of Istanbul
- 5-course meal
- Wine tasting
- Transfer to the cooking class location
Learn to Cook Istanbul Atelier, Meşrutiyet Caddesi No. 5, Floor 4, Beyoğlu. The entrance is at Melis Pharmacy (Melis Eczane) next to the Hard Rock Cafe (close to the Galatasaray High School and British Consulate). The nearest Metro stations are "Taksim" and "Şişhane"
Product ID: 59634