Go beyond Istanbul’s top attractions and discover more of the city on this multi-faceted full-day Istanbul bus and boat sightseeing tour. The full-day tour and cruise of Istanbul includes an exploration of Dolmabahce Palace and the Bosphorus.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Starting time 9:00 AM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Discover the magnificence of Dolmabahçe Palace on a walking tour
- Admire incredible panoramic city views from Çamlıca Hill or Yeditepe
- Visit Pierre Loti Hill and enjoy the beautiful view from the cable car
- Take a sightseeing cruise with guide
- Enjoy a lunch of grilled chicken and traditional meze
- Swim in the Black Sea at Anadolu Kavagi
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off services from centrally located hotels
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Buffet lunch served on the boat
- Museum entrance fees
- Cable car ticket
- Fully guided tour with an experienced and licensed English-speaking guide.
- Tours in other languages are available upon request.
- Tip (optional)
- People with mobility impairments
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Dolmabahce Palace is closed on Monday and Thursday. On these days we will instead visit Chora Museum (Church).