Explore Topkapi Palace and its Harem on a guided tour with skip-the-line tickets. Marvel at its opulence and mystery and learn about this period in Istanbul's history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
We meet at Ersoy Bufe. This is a small food kiosk just by the side of the Hippodrome in Sultanahmet Square. It is across the German Fountain. Your guide will be in front of the Ersoy Bufe with a sign that says, “Walks in Europe.”Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security.
- Topkapi Palace may close without prior notice for high-level state visits.
- Topkapi Palace is a vast complex with multiple sections open for visit.
- During our tour, we'll visit the most magnificent masterpieces.
- However, if you wish to explore all sections at your leisure, we recommend booking a morning tour and allocating the afternoon to explore the Palace grounds.
- Please choose to bring your earphones for the headsets.