Skip the lines and enter the most important museum of Turkey and the Balkan Peninsula on a guided tour of Topkapi Palace. See the four main courtyards, Audience Hall, the high court and the treasury.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Carpet Museum (Halı Müzesi), outside the palace. The guide will be holding a flag with the logo of Istanbul Tourist Pass.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note, this attraction cannot be visited without the guide
- All children will be asked to present their valid passports at the entrance of the museums in order to validate their age
- It is mandatory for guests to use a headset during the tour. For this reason, be sure to bring your ID card with you when you come to the Topkapi Palace Tour. ID cards will be taken during the use of the headset and will be returned at the end of the tour