Skip the line and enter the most important museum of Turkey and the Balkan Peninsula. Enjoy a guided tour inside and see the four courtyard museum including the Audience Hall, High Court, Historical Kitchens, and The Treasury.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Carpet Museum (Halı Müzesi), outside the palace. The guide will be holding a flag with the logo of Istanbul Tourist Pass.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note, this attraction cannot be visited without the guide.
- All children will be asked to present their valid passport at the entrance of the museums in order to validate their age.