Istanbul: Topkapi Palace History Tour
- Benefit from skip the ticket line entry
- Learn from a local tour guide
- See all rooms, gardens, and galleries in the palace
- Capture amazing pictures inside the palace
The Palace is one of the top tourist attractions and absolutely one of the top things to do in Istanbul. It consists of three courtyards, terraces with astonishing views, as well as precious collections.
Starting from the square and fountain in front of the Topkapi Palace, you will pass by each of the famous gates while listening to interesting stories and surprising details about legendary figures from history.
- Skip the ticket lines entry to Topkapi Palace
- Professional local guide
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at III. Ahmet Fountain, across the carpet museum. Your guide will be wearing a red jacket or red t-shirt with Istanbul Welcome Card on it. Please arrive 10 minutes before tour departure. Your guide will be waiting just before the exit gate and will be wearing a red jacket or red t-shirt with the local partner logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶