Discover the life of the Ottomans during the 16th century on a comprehensive guided tour of Suleymaniye Mosque. Learn about Islam and the mosque's traditions, and admire the beautiful architecture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the small restaurant called Kurucu Ali Baba Kanaat Lokantası just opposite the Suleymaniye Mosque.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All women must wear a scarf and follow a dress code for a mosque ( similar to Vatican dress code)
- Tour is scheduled apart from the praying hours
- All participants will take off their shoes and carry their shoes in a plastic bag
- Carpets cover the floor inside the mosque