Visit Hagia Sophia, the Blue Mosque and the Roman-era Hippodrome. Also discover Topkapi Palace, where Ottoman sultans held their court and shop for souvenirs at the legendary Grand Bazaar.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from all hotels in Sultanahmet, Sirkeci, Beyazıt, Aksaray and Taksim areas.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that the Sultan Ahmed Mosque (Blue Mosque) will be closed to visitors between March 1 2018 and May 15 2018 due to renovations.
- Saint Sophia is open on Mondays between 01 April to 30 October
- Topkapı Palace closed on Tuesday
- Grand Bazaar closed on Sunday