Travel by boat from Istanbul to Büyükada Island and Heybeli Island. See Ottoman-era mansions, enjoy lunch while on the sea, enjoy free time to explore, and enjoy an optional hotel pickup service.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian
- Pickup optional
- Please be ready in the lobby of your hotel 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time (delays may be possible due to traffic). Some streets may not be accessible by van in which case you will be assigned a nearby meeting point. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
Once at the meeting point, make your way towards the water and look for a boat named "Deluxe". You can access the port using tram T-5 from Sirkeci and get off at the Cibali stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- If you don't receive an email with the pickup time After booking 1 or 2 hours, please check your spam folder or contact the tour operator
- From November 15 to March 15, the tour will only visit the Big Island (Buyukada)
- Transfer service is offered to the European Side below Area; Taksim-Şişli-S.Ahmet-Aksaray-Beyazıt- Sirkeci-Beyoğlu
- The exact pickup time slot will be sent to you after the booking
- This tour is more of a nature tour than a cultural one and more dependent on free exploration than guiding explanations/On this island tour, most of the time is spent on the boat
- This is a sea and island sightseeing tour