This 3.5-hour culinary adventure takes you on a search for the hidden gems of Istanbul’s thriving street food scene. Sample a variety of tasty treats as your guide leads you to the city’s culinary heart, and finish off your tour in the Taksim Square area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Starting time 6:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Sample delicious Turkish street food like the locals do, tasting from the best food carts, street cafés, and other secret spots
- Visit a traditional tavern and try raki, the Turkish alcoholic drink of choice
- Hang out with in-the-know locals and enjoy refreshments at a backstreet urban café
- Stroll through hidden alleyways and learn about the unique food culture of this ancient city that borders both Europe and Asia
- Local English-speaking guide
- Progressive dinner
- Food, tea, and coffee
- Extra drinks
- Tip/gratuity for your local guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The Tünel (The Tunnel) entrance, IETT building in Karaköy, opposite Nordstern Hotel (Kemeraltı Cd, Arap Cami Mh., BeyoğluOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Dress standard:
- While Istanbul can be quite liberal, please be aware that the standard of dress throughout Turkey is conservative. To respect this and for your own comfort, modest clothing is recommended. This means clothing that covers your shoulders and knees (for both women and men).
- Note that at the Blue Mosque, women are required to cover their hair (it is recommended that you bring a scarf with you), and both men and women will need to remove their shoes.
- Child policy:
- Children below the age of 12 are not permitted on this tour.
- Cancellation policy:
- Cancellations made more than 2 days prior to the scheduled date are eligible for a full refund.
- Cancellations made 2 days or less prior to the scheduled date are not eligible for a refund.