Explore the Jewish heritage of Istanbul on a 7-hour sightseeing tour, with round-trip transfers from Istanbul Port. Visit the Jewish Museum to learn about the Sephardic Jews of the Ottoman Empire,
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel in Istanbul available on request
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The synagogues and the Jewish museum are under control of the Jewish community in Istanbul. To visit these places you must reserve a place. At the time of booking you must provide passport copies to the service provider
- Please note, the Jewish community allows museum and synagogue visits, by donation. Donation fees are not included in tour price