Experience Istanbul from a unique vantage point during a convenient hop-on-hop-off cruise. Discover palaces, fortresses, mosques, bridges, and houses both from the river. Explore the exciting neighborhoods of Istanbul as you cruise along the Bosphorus.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 minute
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- English, German, French, Spanish, Russian
Select participants and date
The tour starts at Kabatas Dentur Avrasya Pier (350 meters from Dolmabahce Palace). The pier is located across the tram and funicular stop 'Kabatas'. Meet at the wooden ticket office behind the gas station. Show your confirmation to the person inside the ticket office. You can walk or use public transportation to avoid getting stuck in traffic: From Taksim: walking or funicular F1 (5 min) From Dolmabahce Palace: walking (5 min) From Sultanahmet: tram T1 (15 min) From Besiktas: walking or bus (5 min) From Galataport: walking (5 min) From Galata Tower: walking and tram T1 (10 min)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You will receive the instructions to download the audio guide app along with your reservation confirmation
- There is no internet at the pier, so please download the app prior to your tour
- Please bring your own headphones to use the audio guide