Eat your way through Istanbul with a guided tour of local favorite food spots. Discover the Kadikoy neighborhood and sample Turkish delicacies like kaymak, simit, fish sandwiches, iskender kebap, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Itimat Fabrika Satış Magazasi. It is a dairy shop located at the entry gate of the Egyptian/Spice Bazaar. Please wait in front of the shop for the guide who will come and find you. Please note that there are more than one of those shops in the city with the same name. Please make sure you are waiting at the right shop which is at the entry of the Egyptian/Spice Bazaar.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Five of the food spots have no vegetarian options
- Groups of 10 or more people will enjoy a private tour