Join a private guide and create a customized itinerary to experience the best of Istanbul such as Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque, Bosphorus cruise, Dolmabahce Palace, Galata, and Fener-Balat neighborhood.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from centrally-located hotels in Istanbul. Please be ready 10 minutes before the scheduled time in your hotel lobby or at the port to meet your guide.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Topkapi Palace and Hagia Irene Church are closed on Tuesdays.
- Hagia Sophia entrance will be restricted during praying time.
- Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays.
- Dolmabahce Palace is closed on Mondays. Due to regulations, a live guide service is not available at Dolmabahce Palace.
- Blue Mosque is closed until 2 pm on Fridays.
- Children aged 7 and under are free of charge. Please make sure that you have passport copies of children as you have to verify their ages at museums for free tickets.