Discover Istanbul’s historic attractions on a full-day walking tour of the old city. Visit the city's most iconic monuments, including the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia. Enjoy delicious Turkish cuisine at lunch and browse the shops of the Grand Bazaar.
What to Expect
See 5 of the most important attractions in Istanbul on a guided full-day Old City Walking Tour.
Admire the Hippodrome, which was once the social center of the city, the Blue Mosque, with its stunning hand-painted tiles, and the magnificent Hagia Sophia. Then, you’ll continue on with your guide to the Caferaga Medresesi, where you’ll see the unique art form of ebru (paper marbling).
Stop at a cozy restaurant for a traditional lunch and enjoy some tasty Turkish food.
The afternoon part of your tour begins after lunch with a visit to Topkapi Palace, where you’ll see amazing collections of treasures and can try imagine what a sultan's life was like.
The tour ends with a walk through the Grand Bazaar, where 5,000 shops, selling everything from rugs to lamps, are waiting for you.
- Pick-up and drop off at Sultanahmet and Taksim hotels
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Lunch at a local restaurant
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• You will be dropped off at your Old city or Taksim Hotel. Please inform your tour guide if you prefer to return by yourself or to spend more time at the location where the tour ends
• In the case of last minute cancellations and no-shows, no refunds are available. Tours begin without delay
• A vegetarian lunch option is available
• Expect an English-speaking guide. Guides are available in other languages but must be requested prior to the scheduled date of the tour