Visit the top historical attractions of Istanbul with our one-day walking tour. Explore UNESCO-listed Hagia Sophia Museum, the Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, Istanbul Hippodrome and Grand Bazaar.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from all hotels in the Sultanahmet, Sirkeci, Beyazıt, Aksaray, and Taksim areas.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays; should you travel on this day, you will visit the Basilica Cistern instead
- Hagia Sophia is closed on Mondays; should you travel on this day, you will visit the Basilica Cistern instead
- The Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays; should you travel on this day, you will spend additional time at Arasta Bazaar
- Hagia Sophia is open on everyday.
- Gratuities for your guide have not been included in the cost of this tour