Explore the history of Istanbul by visiting Hagia Sophia, the Blue Mosque, the Hippodrome, Topkapi Palace, The Grand Bazaar and many more historical sights. Delve into the culture of this unique city with a guide by your side.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup is available only from hotels located in the city center.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Hagia Sophia is closed on Mondays, Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays, will be replaced by Basilica Cistern.
- The Blue Mosque is being renovated until end of 2020 so some parts of the ceiling might be temporarily covered.