Discover some of the greatest monuments along the Bosphorus Strait on a group or private tour in Istanbul. Enter the Dolmabahçe and Beylerbeyi Palace, then admire the views from the water on a cruise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Kabatas tram station, outside the turnstile. Look for a guide wearing the activity provider's, TripGuru, shirt or holding a TripGuru sign. Heavy traffic is expected in the mornings, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- If you cancel at least 24 hours before the activity starts, the activity provider will offer a full refund of the price paid at booking
- Due to renovations at Beylerbeyi marina/pier, the boat stop will be in Kucuksu and you will visit Anadolu Fortress instead of Beylerbeyi Palace