Join a guided tour of the two most famous monuments in Istanbul: the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia. Enjoy an introduction to Sultanahmet and the Hippodrome as you witness local life with a guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet at the House of Medusa Restaurant in Sultanahmet. This is a good place for Turkish snacks and bathroom facilities. Please note that if arriving by car or taxi that the last 20 meters or so to the meeting point is closed to traffic and you will have to walk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- You must remove your shoes before entering both landmarks
- The Blue Mosque is being renovated so some parts of the ceiling might be temporarily covered until mid 2023
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security
- Entry into Hagia Sophia is not guaranteed due to long lines since it was converted back into a mosque