On this 30-minute tour, visit the 4th-century Basilica Cistern and discover the mystery of Medusa heads from Greek mythology.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meet at the Sultanahmet BusForUs stop in front of the Hagia Sophia. Look out for the red double-decker buses. The guide will have a flag with the Istanbul Tourist Pass logo on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please note: this attraction cannot be visited without the guide
- All children will be asked to present their valid passport at the entrance of the museums in order to validate their age