Istanbul: Bosphorus Cruise from Eminonu Pier with Audio App
- Explore the highlights that sits between Europe and Asia
- Discover the mega metropolis Istanbul from a different view
- Pass by all historical palaces, fortresses and the Bosphorus bridge
- Capture amazing pictures along this journey
- Download the audio guide on your smartphone and learn about the main attractions
The Bosphorus is 32km long, separates Europe from Asia and connects the Marmara Sea to the Black Sea. Cruise along the Bosphorus between Asia and Europe and discover Istanbul tourist attractions, magnificent palaces, ancient castles, and other historical sites, as well as fine seaside residences and the Bosphorus bridge.
Historical places you will see from the distance include Galata Tower, Topkapı Palace, Hagia Sophia, and Blue Mosque. Furthermore, you will have a glance at the spectacular pieces of authentic civic architecture on the European and Asian coast.
- A 90-minute Bosphorus cruise
- Audio guide for your smartphone in English, Spanish, Russian, German, Italian, Chinese, Arabic, Polish, French, and Turkish
- Bosphorus map
- 1 bottle of water or juice
- Hotel transfer
Prepare for the activity
Eminonu Ferry Station (Turyol), below the Galata bridge, near the Eminonu tram stop. Your boat is departing from Eminönü ferry station, next to the Galata bridge and the fish and bread boats. Look for the Istanbul welcome card turyol ticket office. Show your confirmation to the Istanbul welcome card Marine Officer and get access to the boat. The name of the boat is Turyol.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The boat departs from Eminonu Istanbul Welcome Card Turyol Ferry Station