Discover typical Turkish flavors with a gourmet guide. Step into Kadikoy on the Asian side for an evening experience. Enjoy the sights and sounds of Istanbul crossing the Bosphorus on a commuter ferry.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Private group available
- Taste your way through the neighborhood of Kadikoy on the Asia side
- Follow your local guide to discover where local Istanbulites go to eat and socialize
- At each stop, sample local food served alongside plates of the popular appetizers called 'meze'
- Enjoy a commuter ferry going across the Bosphorus to the Asian continent
- Professional and local guide
- Small group (maximum 12 people) or private walking tour (depending on option chosen)
- Bosphorus ferry tickets
- Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on the spot)
- Wheelchair users
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Minimum drinking age is 18
- Vegetarians are well catered for