Discover the Asian side of Istanbul on this guided walking tour by crossing over to the trendy Kadıköy district with an intercontinental ferry ride.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the main entrance of the Spice Bazaar that is facing the Galata Bridge and Yeni Mosque. Find your guide with the red "Istanbul Welcome Card" flag. It is recommended to use public transportation to get to the point. • From Taksim Square: Footpath 45 mins. You can also use or Funicular F1 from Tunnel Square at the end of Istiklal Street • From Sultanahmet: Tram T1 (15 min) and walk 5 mins from Eminönü tram station • From Besiktas: Bus (10 min) to Kabataş and take tram to Eminönü (15 mins) and walk (5 mins) to Spice Bazaar (total 30-35 mins approx) • From Galataport: Walking (25-30 min) • From Galata Tower: Walking (15-20 min)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is:
- - Not wheelchair accessible
- - Not stroller accessible