Visit the sights of Istanbul that most interest you on a customizable, 8-hour tour with a private guide. Marvel at monuments from the Byzantine and Ottoman empires, such as Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, the Blue Mosque, Grand Bazaar, and Basilica Cistern.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian, Spanish, Japanese
- Pickup included
- • Hotels: Please wait in the lobby of your hotel • Port: You will be greeted with a sign with your name written on it
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays
- The Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays
- The Blue Mosque will be closed for 3 months (starting January 1st), Nuru Osmaniye Mosque will be visited instead.
- Depending on the attraction(s) you visit, you will need to pay entry fees per person on the day of your trip. The Topkapi Palace with Hagia Irene is 320 TRY, the Harem Section of Topkapi Palace is 125 TRY, and the Basilica Cistern is 190 TRY.
- Your guide will have pre-paid skip-the-line tickets to avoid long ticket queues. The cost of used entry tickets can be paid to your guide in USD, Euro, or Turkish lira