Enter the magnificent Hagia Sophia, which is the world’s largest place of worship, built by Emperor Justinian in 532 AD. Enjoy a guided tour inside and see the tallest dome of the largest Christian church in the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the Sultanahmet BusForUs stop in front of the Hagia Sophia. Look out for the red double-decker buses.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note, this attraction cannot be directly accessed by presenting the GetYourGuide voucher. You must attend the guided tour.
- All children will be asked to present their valid passport at the entrance of the museums in order to validate their age.
- Due to COVID-19 measures, the visit duration and time can vary depending on the cleaning and disinfectant schedules of the authorities
- Remember to wear modest clothing (arms and legs covered). Women must cover their hair with a scarf. If you forget to bring your own scarf, you can buy one before you enter