Enter the magnificent Hagia Sophia, which is the world’s largest place of worship, built by Emperor Justinian in 532 AD. Enjoy a guided tour inside and see the tallest dome of the largest Christian church in the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the Sultanahmet BusForUs stop in front of the Hagia Sophia. Look out for the red double-decker buses. The guide will have a flag with the Istanbul Tourist Pass logo on it. All children will be asked to present their valid passports at the entrance of the museums as proof of age.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- This attraction cannot be directly accessed by presenting the GetYourGuide voucher. You must attend the guided tour
- All children will be asked to present their valid passports at the entrance of the museums in order to validate their age
- Due to COVID-19 measures, the visit duration and time can vary depending on the cleaning and disinfectant schedules of the authorities
- Remember to wear modest clothing (arms and legs covered). Women must cover their hair with a scarf. If you forget to bring your own scarf, you can buy one before you enter