Visit Hagia Sophia with an official guide. Continue exploring the site at your own pace with an audio guide. Expand your knowledge and listen to the informative commentary.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish
- Optional audio guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at ''Yeşil Ev'' (Green House), located on a side street in Sultanahmet Square close to Derviş Cafe between the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia. The tour guides have flags and are easy to spot.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- The security line cannot be skipped and may take up to an hour during high season
- Women are required to cover their knees, shoulders, and chest. Hair should be partially covered with a scarf
- Men are required to cover their knees and shoulders
- If you do not have a scarf or body cover, you can them at the entrance (Scarf is €1 and body cover is €3)
- Not all parts of the building are open due to renovation