Visit Hagia Sophia with an official guide. Continue exploring the site at your own pace with an audio guide. Expand your knowledge and listen to the informative commentary.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Meet across the entrance of Hagia Sophia, next to Hürrem Sultan Hamam. It is located below the trees, next to the newspaper kiosk. Your Istanbul Welcome Card guide will be wearing a red jacket or red T-shirt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Not all parts of the building are open due to renovation
- Download the audio guide app on your smartphone before your visit. Download instructions are included in your confirmation
- There is no internet at Hagia Sophia, so you won't be able to download the guide inside
- Once downloaded, you do not need an internet connection to use the app
- Women are required to cover their knees, shoulders, and chest. Hair should be partially covered with a scarf. Men are required to cover their knees and shoulders. If you do not have scarf or body cover, you can buy clothes and scarfes at the entrance. ( Scarf is € 1 and body cover is € 3 )