Enjoy a half-day tour of the Topkapi Palace, where you can marvel at room after room of Ottoman objects. Then, head over to the Grand Bazaar to shop for gifts!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is available from centrally located Istanbul hotels (Sultanahmet area, Beyazit, Sirkeci, Beyoglu, Besiktas).
- Benefit from the knowledge of your experienced English-speaking guide
- Visit Topkapi Palace, the original residence of the Ottoman sultans
- Explore the Grand Bazaar with over 5000 shops and treasures to find
- Hotel pickup in a no-smoking vehicle
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Admission fees to attractions
- Car park fees and local taxes
- Meals and beverages
- Personal expenses
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays and will be replaced with Basilica Cistern
- The Grand Bazaar closed on Sundays and will be replaced with Arasta Bazaar
- Hotel pick-up is only available from Sultan Ahmet, Sirkeci, Taksim and Eminonu.