Enjoy an entire day of sightseeing in Istanbul on this one-day tour of the Bosphorus and Dolmabahce Palace. Including a 90-minute boat cruise, you'll see the full history and culture of Istanbul.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Starting time 9:00 AM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from centrally-located Istanbul hotels within Taksim Square, Şişli, Beşiktaş, Sultanahmet, and Fatih neighborhoods.
- Cruise on the Bosphorus, inhale the scents of the spice bazaar, marvel at the Rüstem Pasa Mosque
- See Dolmabahçe Palace, Bosphorus Bridge, Çamlica Hill
- Listen to expert narration while cruising on the Bosphorus and visiting the spice bazaar and palace
- Explore the wide range of history, culture, and religious sites on offer
- Make sure not to miss the magnificent Dolmabahce Palace!
- Boat ride
- Entrance fee to the museum
- Personel expences
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Dolmabahçe Palace Museum is closed on Mondays. It will be replaced with the Chora Museum.