Take a day from your Istanbul visit for a magical excursion to the Princes’ Islands in the Marmara Sea. Relax on a lovely sand beach on Buyukada Island and enjoy lunch and a ride through the pine forest in a horse-drawn carriage.
What to Expect
Your 8-hour tour begins with a pick-up at your Istanbul accommodation and a drive to the harbor, where you’ll board a boat for a cruise to the Princes’ Islands in the Marmara Sea.
These islands were retreats for Byzantine princes and are famous for their beautiful pine forests and beaches. This tour will take you to Buyukada, the largest and best known of all the islands.
On Buyukada, you’ll enjoy a ride in a horse-drawn carriage through the pine forest, and stop to enjoy lunch and to relax on one of the beautiful beaches that are scattered throughout the coves of the coastline.
You’ll be enchanted by this magical respite from the noise and bustle of Istanbul. In the evening, you’ll be transferred back to your city accommodation.
- Horse-drawn carriage ride and island ferry
- Pick-up and drop off at city-center hotels
- Land transportation by non-smoking, air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking fees
What's Not Included
- Tips for guide and driver (optional)
- Beverages with meal
Know Before You Go
• In the rare event that the tour cannot operate due to special events, an alternative day or service will be suggested
• Amendments depend on availability and may require a supplementary fee
• Hotel pick-ups outside the city center may require a supplementary fee (and are not always possible)