Visit Bursa, the 1st capital of the Ottoman Empire and the 4th largest city in Turkey on a day trip from Istanbul. Often referred to as “Green Bursa” for its many parks and surrounding forest, you will visit mosques, bazaars and the famous Silk Market.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Starting time 8:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Arabic
- Pickup included
- Free pick-up service from central Istanbul hotels. Please provide your hotel name. • After booking, you need to call the local supplier in order to learn exact time and free shuttle availability. • Free shuttle pick-up is offered between 08:00 and 09:00 (depending on the location of your hotel), and takes 45 to 60 minutes.
- Tour the city of "Green" Bursa, known for its many parks
- Ascend Mount Olympos by cable car
- Visit the Great Mosque and Green Mosque
- Try bargaining for souvenirs at the old Silk Market
- Cross the Sea of Marmara by ferry
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Guide in chosen language
- Teleferic fee
- VAT (18%)
- Free pick-up/drop-off service from/to central Istanbul hotels.
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- A minimum of 6 guests must book for the tour to take place
- After booking, you need to call the local supplier in order to learn exact time and free shuttle availability.
- Pick-up is only available for centrally located Istanbul hotels. When verifying your booking, your local supplier will advise you on alternative meeting points for hotels which are not accessible.
- Free shuttle pick-up is offered between 08:00 and 09:00 (depending on the location of your hotel), and takes 45 to 60 minutes.