Enjoy a half-day program that includes a visit to Istanbul's Spice Bazaar and a 1.5-hour Bosphorus cruise. Admire views of the city's landmarks and monuments during the cruise, taking in the Bosphorus Bridge, Dolmabahce Palace, Rumeli Fortress, and more.
What to Expect
After a morning pick-up at your hotel, your half-day program starts out with some free time to explore the historic Spice Bazaar, where you'll enjoy the enchanting aromas of a rich variety of spices and herbs.
Built in 1660 in the Eminönü district, overlooking the famous Golden Horn, the Spice Bazaar boasts 85 spice shops, and is second only to the Grand Bazaar in reputation as an amazing market.
Afterwards you’ll head to the nearby port to board your boat for a 1.5-hour cruise, beginning at the Golden Horn, which played an important role in the city's development. Along the way, you’ll enjoy spectacular views of old wooden villas, palaces of marble, fortresses, and small fishing villages located along the shore.
You’ll pass by magnificent Dolmabahce Palace, Yildiz Palace, Ciragan Palace, Rumeli Fortress, and other important sites. With live commentary from your expert guide, you'll get to know the history of Istanbul and its most compelling landmarks.
As you end your relaxing and informative cruise, the driver will be waiting to take you back to your hotel so that you can enjoy your afternoon at leisure.
- 1.5-hour Bosphorus cruise
- Professional guide service
- All sightseeing as indicated in the description
- Pick-up and drop off at city center hotels
- Land transportation by non-smoking, air-conditioned vehicle
What's Not Included
- Meals and drinks
Know Before You Go
• The Bosphorus cruise may be operated by a private or public boat depending on the number of participants
• The order of visits may change according to traffic or other situations to provide you the best service within the scheduled time
• Hotel pick-ups from outside the city center can be arranged, depending on availability, and may be subject to a supplementary fee