Experience a lively cruise along the Bosphorus Strait. See the palaces of the Ottoman sultans after dark and soak up the views of the European and Asian coastlines. Dine on delicious Turkish cuisine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Turkish
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Smoking in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Pickup is available from city center hotels located at Sultanahmet, Sirkeci, Topkapı, Taksim, Harbiye, Beyoğlu, and Karaköy on the European side of Istanbul (if you choose the option with pickup included). Hotel pickup begins 30 to 90 minutes before the boat departure. Hotel drop-off is at approximately midnight
- The onboard entertainment program consists of a "Katibim" show (a traditional Turkish melody musical performance), an "Asuk Masuk" (an imitation play of dwarfs from the Taseli district of Silifke performed by 2 male dancers), traditional mixed folk dance, belly dancers, Caucasian folk dance and a professional DJ