Take the chance to witness and photograph truly breathtaking scenery as the sun sets on the Bosphorus. Be part of three world-dominating Empires: Roman Byzantine and Ottoman and see the connection of two continents, Europe and Asia.
What to Expect
From the moment you step aboard you are treated like royalty on this sunset cruise in Istanbul. Once entering the ship you will be greeted by a welcome drink, and some of the finest scenery Istanbul has to offer.
From the comfort of your ship you can enjoy the marvelous sunsets on the Bosphorus. Take in the views and the amazing photo opportunities of precious relics from three world-dominating empires: Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman.
The tour will take you to the Royal Dolmabahçe Palace, which is the place of the late residence of the two Ottoman Sultans: Bosphorus and Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridges. Here, you will see the famous Bosphorus waterway that provides the connection of the two continents Europe and Asia. The tour will then take you to Rumeli Fortress, the historical armament built by the Conqueror Sultan. Other key sights not to be missed here are the beautiful marble palaces’ and the ancient wooden villas of Ottoman.
- air-conditioned transportation
- 1.5-hour cruise
- 1 glass of wine and crudites
- Pick-up and drop off service from centrally-located hotels
What's Not Included
- Guidance and extra drinks
Know Before You Go
• Minimum 6 guests required to operate this tour
• Not available on Saturday and Sunday
• After booking, you need to call the local supplier in order to learn exact time and free shuttle availability.
• Pick-up is only available for centrally located Istanbul hotels. When verifying your booking, your local supplier will advise you on alternative meeting points for hotels which are not accessible.
• Free shuttle pick-up is offered around 18:30 (depending on the location of your hotel)