Istanbul: 4-Hour Bosphorus CruiseProduct ID: 42212
From US$32.52 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceAvailable from hotels in the center of Istanbul.
- Experience panoramic views of the Golden Horn
- See beautiful views of the Bosphorus
- Admire the magnificent Rumeli Fortress from the boat
- Explore the neighborhood of Balat
- View the Bulgarian St Stephen Church, the Jewish Hospital, the Fener Orthodox Patriarchate, and the Byzantine City Wall
See the Rumeli Fortress from the boat, a historical armament built by the Conqueror to control and protect the Bosphorus. It is a unique example of military architecture.
Visit the Golden Horn by bus, the arm of the Bosphorus and a natural harbor of the historical peninsula separating the old and new parts of Istanbul where the first colonies settled during the Byzantine Empire. This was a residential area for Byzantine Jews, Italian traders, and other non-Muslim minorities.
Drive along the traces of history in Balat and view the Bulgarian St Stephen Church, the Jewish Hospital (Or-Ahayim), the Fener Orthodox Patriarchate, and the 22-kilometer Byzantine City Wall, the strongest fortification of the Middle Ages. You then take a cable car ride to Pierre Loti coffee house.
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Free pick-up and drop off service from/to centrally located city hotels
- 1.5-hour cruise on the Bosphorus
If you prefer to reach the starting point alone, the meeting point is: Bodos Restaurant Cankurtaran Mah., Kennedy Cad. Sahil Yolu No:40 D:1, Sultanahmet/İstanbul, Turkey (Open in Google Maps)
After booking, you need to call the local supplier in order to confirm the exact time and availability of the free shuttle.
Pick-up is only available from hotels in the center of Istanbul.When verifying your booking, your local supplier will advise you on alternative meeting points for hotels which are not accessible.
Free shuttle pick-up is offered between 08:00 and 09:00 (depending on the location of your hotel), and takes 45 to 60 minutes.
Product ID: 42212