4-Day Cappadocia, Pamukkale and Ephesus Tour by Bus
From $678 Per group up to 1Book now
Pick-up servicePick-up from your hotel in Istanbul. Please provide your hotel name while booking.
- Witness the ruins and ancient sites of lost cities and places of legend
- Travel by plane and bus, and stay in 4-star accomodation
- Delve deep into a landscape rich in history led by a professional guide
- Explore the Fairy Chimneys of Cappadocia and see the rock formations at Pamukkale
Led by a professional guide, travel by bus and foot, and delve deep into a history so rich and complex. Stay in luxury 4-star hotels and enjoy complimentary breakfast and dinners. A picnic lunch is included on most days.
Explore the ancient city of Ephesus and see the ancient ruins from the Agora to the Odeon. Visit the Temple of Artemis, one of the 7 wonders of the ancient world. Witness the quirky Fairy Chimneys near the Göreme Valley, and marvel at the stalactites of Pamukkale.
With all the details of the trip organized for you, you can travel without any stress, and concentrate on seeing the sights.
Day 1 (L, D)
Catch a night bus from Istanbul to Ürgüp. Upon arrival walk through the Fairy Chimneys in Devrent Valley, and the Paşabağ (Monks’) Valley. Practice pottery production with the ancient technique in Avanos. Visit the open-air museum at Göreme, boasting relics of the earliest churches and chapels around. Take a trip to Uçhisar Castle, the highest point in the region. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 (B, L, D)
In the morning enjoy a panoramic view of the Hospital Monastery. Walk through the Kızılçukur (Red Valley) and the village of Çavuşin, with its rock-cut dwellings. Explore the underground city of Kaymaklı. This is a unique dwelling lying beneath the earth where early Christians once hid from Roman and Byzantine persecution. Explore the rock formations in Çatalkaya. Get a fantastic overview of the fairy chimneys from Esentepe, and see Pigeon Valley, the greatest collection of pigeon nests in the world. Catch an overnight bus to Pamukkale.
Day 3 (B, L, D)
Arrive early morning in Pamukkale, a beautiful and spectacular natural site near Denizli. Check-in to the hotel and rest, take a shower, and eat breakfast. See the stalactites of the area, intricately carved by the thermal spring waters. The thermal waters have been used here since Roman times for their therapeutic powers. Situated on the plateau are both the thermal center with its motels, thermal pools and ruins of the ancient city of Hierapolis. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 (B, L, D)
Drive to Ephesus, one of the 12 cities of the Ionian League during the classical Greek period. Visit the Marble Street, Odeon, Bouleterion, Temple of Hadrian and Serapis, the Agora, and the Library of Celsus. Have lunch at Selçuk then visit the İsabey Mosque, one of the oldest and most impressive works of architectural art remaining from the Anatolian Beyliks. Stop-off at the Ephesus Archaeological Museum and the Temple of Artemis, one of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World.
Catch a night bus back to Istanbul where the tour will end.
- Round trip bus transfers
- English-speaking professional guide (other languages are available on request)
- Accommodation at 4-star hotels
- Lunch during tours
- Museum entrance fees
- We pick up most centrally located hotels in İstanbul. We don’t pick up from airport hotels, Asian side hotels and far hotels)
- Transfer from bus station to your hotel in Istanbul at the end of the tour
• Please note: When verifying your booking, your local supplier will advise you on alternative meeting points for hotels which are not accessible
Product ID: 19503