Enjoy a private tour of Magical Creatures Sanctuary on the beautiful Hamakua Coast of the Big Island. Meet our residents and have a chance to snuggle with goats, sheep, cows, pigs, chickens and ducks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Swedish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
You will receive detailed directions once your booking is confirmed.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sandals or flip flops
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Alcohol and drugs
- Open-toed shoes
- Bare feet
Know before you go
- Reservations are available Monday-Saturday between 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM
- The tours last about 2 hours
- Tours happen rain or shine but they might be cancelled due extreme weather
- Only vegan food should be consumed while at the sanctuary
- It is requested that there are no more than 2 children aged 12 and under per adult
- A 30% Kamaʻāina discount is available with a Hawaii ID