Visit some of the Big Island’s top snorkel beaches, lush green coastlines, and several cultural sites on this audio-guided, self-driving tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1825 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
North Island Jungle: Start the tour in Kona, Waikoloa or Hilo and travel clockwise or counterclockwise. South Island Coastal: Start the tour in Kona, Waikoloa or Hilo and travel clockwise or counterclockwise. Volcanoes National Park: The tour begins at the park’s entrance. Kona Big Kahuna: Start the tour in Waikoloa or Kona and travel in a counterclockwise loop, ending in Kona. Kohala Coast: This tour starts and ends in Waikoloa and travels counterclockwise only. Have some question? Visit Shaka Guide's Support Page: https://www.shakaguide.com/supportOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Food and drinks
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
- Internet access
- Power bank
Know before you go
- Check these articles before taking one of the Big Island Tour:
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park: https://bit.ly/44Ne8SI
- North Island Jungle: https://bit.ly/42IgXmy
- South Island Coastal: https://bit.ly/42oXmb6
- Kona Big Kahuna: https://bit.ly/44JoH9y
- Kohala Coast Backcountry: https://bit.ly/3VVqB2Y
- Have some question? Visit Shaka Guide's Support Page: https://www.shakaguide.com/support