Take a guided boat tour admiring stunning panoramic views of the city from the water and meeting an indigenous community along the way to learn about their history, culture, and customs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Reusable water bottle
- Oversize luggage
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Please note that currents on the Amazon are very strong. If you have problems with sea sickness, please take medication in advance
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts
- It's recommended that you bring a bottle of water and snacks for the trip
- Please bring some local currency along with you (Peru Soles) for the payment of tickets to tourist attractions or optional personal shopping. It's recommended that you bring at least 70 Peru Soles in cash with you to cover extra costs during the tour