Explore a city formed on the Amazon river on a guided walking tour. Visit the Belen market and see its exotic animal products, walk the Paquito passage, and see the houseboat district.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Private group
Select participants and date
The starting point is in the 1st block of Napo street. at the beginning of the Iquitos Boulevard, as a reference the tourism police booth.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Long pants
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- Tour can be scheduled to start at 8am or 9am.
- Passengers must arrive 10 minutes before the departure point on Boulevard de Iquitos (only passengers at the Hilton hotel, free pick up)
- It lasts 4-5 hours
- Tour features long walks
- Tour presents approach to canoes
- Passengers must bring an additional 10 soles for mobility and extra money for gift purchases.
- Tour introduces the exciting activity of piranha fishing
- Tour shows the cultural approach to Amazonian life on the river
- Once reserved, contact the operator internally to coordinate your pick-up.