Explore the Amazon Rainforest on this guided overnight adventure down the Amazon and Yanayacu Rivers. Discover the incredible fora and fauna in the jungle and learn about the indigenous communities.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Hotel pickup is possible within a 3-block radius from the Plaza de Armas. Pickup from an Airbnb lodging or private accommodation is not available. In this case, meet your guide at the Casa de Fierro, located at the Plaza de Armas.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Insect repellent
- Breathable clothing
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- Plan to arrive by 8:00am and to depart after 7:00pm on the second day
- Prior vaccination for yellow fever is optional. Avoid dark-colored clothing as it attracts mosquitoes; the use of repellent is essential
- You may wish to bring a headlamp and spare batteries