Explore Ipoh or Paloh, as the locals like to call it, and begin your tour with a visit to a hidden treasure, Qing Xin Ling Leisure and Cultural Village.
What to Expect
The name of Ipoh, affectionately called Paloh by the local Chinese, refers to the gigantic mining pumps used for early tin ore extraction. Qing Xin Ling Leisure and Cultural Village is a new place hidden in Malaysia and located in Ipoh. Here, experience the peaceful nature of beautiful mountain views with lakes and fish ponds. You will find thousands of photo opportunities with the vintage elements of Qing Xin Ling.
While visiting the old and new town of Ipoh, do not forget to try the famous white coffee, pomelo, fluffy kaya puff, salted chicken, bean sprouts and chicken rice, dim sum, egg tarts, and many more. Other than these local delicacies, you will many attractive murals in every corner of the town.
In the evening, proceed to the Lost World Hot Springs & Spa, a place to rest, relax, and rejuvenate. Immerse yourself in the 100% natural mineral hot springs. The concentrated minerals in the hot springs will refresh you after a long day.
- Transportation with English-/ Mandarin-speaking driver
- Entrance fee
- Tour guide
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Food and drink
Know Before You Go
• Child rates from 3 to 11-years-old
• Adults rates from 12-years-old
• It is summer all year round and humid so lightweight clothes in natural fibers (linen, silk, or cotton) will be most comfortable with a pair of walking shoes
• If you plan on visiting religious sites, revealing clothes will not be suitable. Please cover your legs and shoulders