Scotland's 'Route 66' is a rollercoaster road of ruined castles, pristine beaches, dramatic cliffs, and charming villages. On this 3-day small-group tour from Inverness, you explore all of it in the comfort of a luxury, 16 seat mini-coach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Tours operate with a maximum 16 passengers for a more intimate and personalised service
- Please bring suitable clothing and footwear for country walks
- Accommodation: Choose from a selection of small, locally owned guesthouses and B&B's. All rooms are en suite. For individual travellers, please select the single accommodation option. For 2 or more people travelling together, please choose the twin room shared option
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14 kg (31lbs) of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items