Discover Loch Ness and so much more. Uncover the myths, legends, and history while surrounded in stunning landscapes. Explore ancient Caledonian Pine and Douglas Fir forests, spectacular waterfalls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait just outside the main entrance of your accommodation.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- It is recommended that waterproof clothing and sturdy walking footwear is worn
- A degree of fitness is required for the second walk, which descends to the bottom of the waterfalls
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This tour will take place regardless of the weather
- Both hikes require a degree of fitness as there are ascents of between 40 and 100 meters