Visit Urquhart Castle and sail through the open waters of the legendary Loch Ness on a trip from Inverness. Enjoy a guided coach tour before exploring the stories of the Loch Ness Monster on a cruise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Go to Inverness Bus Station, stance number 7. You will depart on a white coach with "Highlander Ways" written on it, or "D&E Coaches" on the side. Please ensure you are at stance number 7.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Please plan for any weather as the majority of the tour will be outside
- Please note with the exception of guide dogs, dogs are not permitted to join this tour