Breathe in the fresh air of the mighty Loch Ness as your sail across the open waters. Hop ashore and explore the historic Urquhart Castle before relaxing on your guided coach journey back to Inverness.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Go to Inverness Bus Station, stance number 7. You will depart on a white coach with "Highlander Ways" written on it, or "D&E Coaches" on the side. Please ensure you are at stance number 7.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Please plan for any weather as the majority of the tour will be outside
- Please note with the exception of guide dogs, dogs are not permitted to join this tour